The results of the class X term one test have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The board has sent the CBSE has mailed the mark sheets to the respective school in an unprecedented measure.
Class X pupils will need to contact their schools to check their results. "Dear principals, please find contained in an attachment the performance of term one examination for session 2021-22 of school code for class X," read the CBSE email.
These results will also be available on results.gov.in and digilocker.gov.in.
The board is only informing the schools about the theory performance of their students of class X in a collective manner. However, the performance of the individual students will not be available on the website. In the subjects where the assessment was not done by the schools' performance based on the scanning of OMR sheets is being communicated to the schools.
Following are the steps to check the result:
1) Visit the official website, cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in
2) On the homepage, click on the Class X term 1 result link
3) Enter the required credentials and click on submit
4) The CBSE class X term 1 result will be displayed on the screen
5) Download it and take a printout for future reference